10. Drinking out of the styrofoam cup that you ripped a piece off so you would know it was yours, then discovering that your opponent did the same thing and you just drank their water and may have contracted Mouth Aids.
9. Rain. SCREW YOU RAIN!
8. You see four of your friends playing doubles and, while you’re wiping away the tears, wonder why they didn’t call you.
7. Watching those damn kids from Gildemeister and being reminded that you are, and always will be, a hack who has already hit their ceiling.
6. Rain. SCREW YOU RAIN!
5. When the cute and cheap tennis clothes at Ross and Marshalls aren’t in your size.
4. Rain. SCREW YOU RAIN!
3. Missing happy hour at the TAC because your tennis match didn’t end until 9:01 p.m.
2. Finding out that the playroom is closed and you will have to leave your 2-year-old in the car with the windows slightly cracked so you can get your tennis match in.
1. Rain. SCREW YOU RAIN!
No upcoming events
- Follow Hunter's Green Machine on WordPress.com